WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://andyjamesart.com. The content of this website is the intellectual and creative property of Andy James. Reproduction of any items is not authorised without prior consent.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Comments and messages that you leave on the site or send to us via email or any other means.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register any interest online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
We collect your data so that we can:
- Gain an insight into what you think of the artwork portrayed on the site.
- When we begin to use the site to sell work we will use it to process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with information about up-and-coming exhibitions and artwork.
We will not share your data with other organisations unless legally obliged to do so.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your data is stored within the ‘SiteGround’ domain for this website and within the website itself. No data is stored on devices held by the individuals who are part of the ‘andyjamesart.com’ team.
We will keep your data for up to 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from all areas that have it as a reference.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like but have no intention of providing your data with anyone else.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Making it easier for you to access content
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
functionality cookies – we use these so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES
If you think your data has been misused or that we have not kept it secure, you should contact us and tell us. If you’re unhappy with our response or if you need any advice you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk